My child needs help

Is your child in trouble?


  • Is she involved in sex trafficking?

  • Is someone trying to get her to runaway from home?

  • Does she hide her social media use?

  • Is she involved with older men?

  • Is her boyfriend hitting her?

  • Is she involved in a gang?

  • Is she using drugs?

If you answer yes to any of these questions, you need help?


Talk to one of our support staff now at 208-534-8303

Help me leave

Do you need help getting away from your boyfriend or pimp?


We will provide you with the following support:

  • Safe and discrete rescue

  • Admission to a safe house for up to 90 days

  • Assistance in finding counseling

  • Assistance with finding a job

  • Assistance with finding housing


Fill out the form below and when it is safe call us at:


​​Call us: 1-208-534-8303

Address: 3270 E. 17th Street #261  Ammon, Idaho 83406

E-Mail Us: